Rental Desk Operator
Come and join a small & dynamic company that’s going places. We have rapidly become the go-to equipment rental house in the beating heart of London’s creative community. Our railway arch in Hoxton houses the latest equipment for photographic and film shoots plus all the extras to make shoots run smoothly.
We are looking for a full time Rental Desk Operator. Previous experience is essential as you will hit the ground running so a comprehensive knowledge of lighting systems and cameras is paramount. We have a ‘can do’ approach so you will need the skills necessary to convey this message to our clients and deal with the many calls and emails that roll in throughout the day. It can be a stressful environment so an ability to work well under pressure is desired.
The position is full-time permanent Monday – Friday
- Knowledge of; Profoto, Aputure, Arri, Kinoflo, Canon, Nikon, Phase, Eizo
- Understanding of power distribution from 13amp – 63amp single and three-phase
- Experience in professional photography and or film making practises
- Impeccable punctuality and time keeping
- References from previous employment
Full driving licence
Use of equipment for own work subject to availability
Great rates of pay
Team Pizza’s on busy Fridays!