Come and join a small & dynamic company that’s going places. We have rapidly become the go-to equipment rental house in the beating heart of London’s creative community. Our railway arch in Hoxton houses the latest equipment for photographic and film shoots plus all the extras to make shoots run smoothly.
We are looking for full time kit room assistants. The role is to meticulously check all equipment in and out of the building. This involves cleaning as well as physically checking the equipment including lighting, grip, distro and cameras. Occasional ‘drivers mate’ and loading /unloading of the vans.
We have a ‘can do’ approach to what we do and this runs throughout the company and is the basis of our work ethic. Basic knowledge of photographic and film lights, grip and distro is preferred although not essential.
The role works across 2 shift patterns: 7am-4pm and 11am-8pm.
- Physically fit – ability to carry heavy EQ around warehouse and in and out of vans.
- Strong desire to want to learn and progress through the industry.
- Forward thinking with ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Impeccable punctuality and time keeping.
- References from previous employment.
- Previously worked within the lighting/photography industry with knowledge of equipment.
- Looking to get into photography and lighting industry.
- Driving licence – ad hoc driving may be required.
- Use of equipment for own work subject to availability
- Great rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Team Pizza’s on busy Fridays!