Come and join a small & dynamic company that’s going places. We have rapidly become the go-to equipment rental house in the beating heart of London’s creative community. Our railway arch in Hoxton houses the latest equipment for photographic and film shoots plus all the extras to make shoots run smoothly.
We are looking for full time drivers to help move the kit around London and the surrounding areas. We have a fleet of both electric and diesel vans which need to be loaded and driven with the utmost care and attention. You will be required to deliver and collect equipment to various addresses throughout the day.
The role works across 2 shift patterns: 7am-4pm and 11am-8pm.
The industry is highly time sensitive so you will need to work quickly and efficiently in order to keep on schedule.
- Physically fit – ability to carry multiple items of heavy EQ up a min of 2 flights of stairs.
- Driving – Minimum of 2/3 years driving (min of 1 year in London) with ideally a clean driving licence and capable of driving 3.5 tonne luton vans.
- Forward thinking with ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Impeccable punctuality and time keeping.
- References from previous employment.
- Previously worked within the lighting/photography industry with knowledge of equipment
- Looking to get into photography and lighting industry.
- Mechanical knowledge of vans
- Previous experience of multi drop
- Use of equipment for own work subject to availability
- Great rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Team Pizza’s on busy Fridays!